Wednesday, April 6, 2011

worst restaurant experience

My worst restaurant experience all happened at the same place. that place was Culvers. My sister, mom and i would all go to Culver's pretty much on a weekly basis, but this time it was a family dinner. My sister and i religiously order french fries and chicken tenders. My mom ordered some fries and then after her and my dad split a banana split. When we got our food we were so excited. My sister and i were munching away on our chicken tenders when my sister got this nasty look on her face. She bit into an Incredible Hulk green chicken tender. Either that piece of chicken was mutant or the butchers killed a magical green chicken. After that we were disgusted and stopped eating our food and thought that we'll just help our parents eat their banana split. All of a sudden my mom got this nasty look on her face. She stuck her had up to her mouth and pulled out a long hair from her bite of custard/ice cream. Needless to say, we all together stopped eating and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment