Wednesday, March 2, 2011

how rediculous

How ridiculous i was as a Ninja Warrior. I jumped off a huge foam pit into a cold pit of foam. When i got out i was drenched. I smelled something like i just got out of a bubble bath though. It was great! After I got out of the big foam pit i acted all goofy and pretended like i was a foam monster. People we're looking at me like i actually was a foam monster. I walked over to a big dunk tank where it was 20 feet deep and 20 feet wide. I was relieved that i didn't have to be covered in foam anymore. I sat in the chair with not a single fright. My partner that i was competing with was very thorough with throwing balls at the target. After about 9 tries he hit it. That's when it hit me...not the water that hit me but an epiphany. I couldn't swim. i sank to the bottom and blacked out and began seeing octopi twisting and turning in my blacked out vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment