Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I once dreamed about..."

When i lived in my old house in rosemount, i dreamt about my apple tree i used to climb. If i believe correctly, i had it more than once when i lived there. My dream started out with me trying to peacefully untangle the branches infront of my face so i could get a clear view of my house. As i opened a clearing, my feet lifted off a branch and began to fly. It was so peaceful at first. Then, i flew over my mom and my little sister having a picnic on our red checkerd blanket. At first i was distressed and confussed by the fact that they were having one with out me and that my mom didnt invite me to join them. I felt a little left out. I got over it as fast as i flew by it. I began flying toward my old yellow house and that was the end of my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment