Monday, March 14, 2011

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

Long, long ago when i was a young lad i set sail to be biggest pirate ship i've ever owned. My ships name was Atlantis the 5th. I chose 5th because there wasn't any 4,3,2, or original Atlantis so I made it seem like there was a great family history of Atlantis ships but anyways, back to the story. I set sail on Atlantis the 5th to find my perfect parrot. I was a parrotless pirate. My pirate-husband was a slayer English speaking lad named Orlando...Orlando Bloom. Boy, oh boy did he ever have a fine accent...and a fine body...talk about wash-board abs! Mmmmhmm. He must have got them wash board abs from slaying all them sailors like that one dude Christopher Columbus' ship mates. Arr ar arr! Anyways, I keep getting distracted. To the main point of the story, we left the coast of our mainland called Pirate Island. We were setting sail to the most prestigious parrot island of them all: Tweet Tweet Island. Half way through our journey we came upon another ship called the Tracy SS. That stood for Tracy Sailor Ship. IT was my mother! She never let me have a parrot as a young matey and she was trying to stop me! Plus, I converted to Piratism so Orlando did not like her very much so there was a battle that was going to happen as soon as our ships came into cannon ball distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment