Friday, March 4, 2011

You have just found out you are going to die. You are given all the money you could want. What would be your perfect day?

 You have just found out you are going to die. You are given all the money you could want. What would be your perfect day? My perfect day would start out with buying a Lamborghini with butterfly doors. I would turn all the highways into Autobahn so i could race to all my family scattered across Minnesota and tell them i love them and thank them for everything that they have done for me. Then i  wold get a private jet and fly down to Texas and bye to my best friend bye and her mom bye. Then after that i would buy a wooden barrel and hop on my jet to New York and then get in my barrel and go down Niagra falls. Hopefully by the end of that i wouldn't be dead already. IF i wasn't dead then i would fly to a City and Colour show because that man has the most beautiful voice my 18 year old ears have heard. If he wasn't playing a show i would get in contact of his manager and say it was urgent and pay them both $1,000,000. After his show i would get a tattoo of something badass on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment