Tuesday, March 29, 2011

spring break

During spring break i went to visit my friend in texas. The weather was super nice and really sunny and hot. We took the first couple days easy and then we went to South Padre Island. There was about 1,000 people there. It was crazy. My friend and i got into this balloon toss contest. There was about 20-30 groups of people doing it. At first we started out close, and then with every toss we got further and further apart. If your balloon popped you were out, obviously. It got to the point where tina and i were about 20 feet apart and i was super, super nervous. I didnt want to lose. I was even more nervous because there was a camera crew there filming and a majority of the people on the beach were watching. At that point the guy hosting the party/ contest said for everyone remaining to scoot closer to the stage. As we all scooted closer to the stage there was only 5 groups left. All of them were groups of guys besides Tina and I. Unfortunately, the next round the balloon popped all over me. I was kind of mad that it popped cause i wanted to win and we were the last girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment