Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend!

My best friend is Tina Prestidge. We have seriously been best friends since 4th grade. We go together like two pea in a pod.  What makes her my best friend is that we have been pretty much through hell and back a few times and we have always stuck by each others side. We are pretty much sisters. In the summer before 8th grade she moved to the other side of the country and I was pretty much a lost puppy. I did not know what/how I was going to make it through the year with out her and her mom (who was pretty much my second mom and treats me and calls me her other child) and then go to high school with out my best friend. But we stayed in touch literally every day with AIM and writing letters and more so now with Facebook. I think her moving strengthened our friendship/sisterhood. She is someone who I can talk to about anything and I know who will have my back no matter what. She is the only person to truely know's that i say no when i say "i dont know". There is sososososo much more i can say but im outta time. oh and shes also been the only friend of mine to see me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment