Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Writing numero 2

What is bugging/troubling me is my plans for spring break. For two years...TWO years my best friend and i have been planning for me to come down to Texas to visit for the week. My parents on the other hand want to go to Hawaii and i don't really want to go because last time we went none of us got along. I am going to Texas. Also, what really ticks me off about this whole thing is that i planned on going down to Texas to surprise her on her birthday, which ever so conveniently was on a weekend. I was planning on that for a years as well. Her friend and i had everything planned out too. But of course, my parents ever so conveniently ignored anything i had to say so after the weekend of her birthday i told them that since they ignored me this time they're NOT ruining my plans that i have had for 2 frikken years. In which, their deal on this thing is that I go to Texas for two frikken days and then go home and then go to Hawaii. Hell no am not i doing that. I am just radiating madnesssssssssssssss. Not to mention, i get to fly for free so really flying anywhere at any time is not a problem. In my retaliation, i told my parents if i don't go for a full week I'm getting a tattoo. they didn't believe me. I told them once I'd get my belly button pierced and they didn't believe me.....i did. But hey whatever floats their crappy little boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment