Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest Childhood memory/ my almost first encounter with the cops

At my old house in Rosemount I thought it was super cool to ride my little green tractor up and down my driveway. Being the naughty child that i was, i thought it would be great entertainment to get to the end of my driveway. A part of our driveway was gravel so of course i thought it would be awesome to throw rocks across the street. I'm not going to lie I had pretty good arm and aim. Across the street our not so friendly neighbors were outside by the side of the road by some car. For some reason I thought "I'm going to throw rocks at this car" and that's exactly what I did. I didn't think i would make it but i took one throw and i had a direct windshield hit. As i heard the thud i was actually kind of happy that i actually hit the car but when i heard them say "I'M CALLING THE COPS!!" i scooted my way up the driveway as fast as i could. I ran inside to see if the cops were here yet to take me away to jail. All I ever saw was most of the people standing out there walk inside and not come out for awhile and no cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment