Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most embarrasing moment....

My most embarrasing moment happened about eight years ago. This lovely moment in my life just so happened to take place at my brothers pre-school graduation party in the gym at the Rosemount Community Center. There was a walking Barney, a blow-up jump castle thing, a face painting table and of course lots of things that a 10 year old me would like to kick like beach balls and soccer balls. I did not want to spend the time walking around with my brother and mom so my best friend and I went to kick the soccer balls against the tall gym wall. I thought it would be super cool to kick the balls really high. Oh, and we chose the best spot to kick the balls...in between the jumping castle and the face painting table. See, now i tend to have either super good luck or just complete shit luck. 99% of the time its complete shit. Anyways, we were having a good time kicking the balls in the air and i was getting more and more confident with each kick because they were getting higher and higher. I took one hard kick and the ball went directly toward the wall but toward the right. It rebounded off the wall and was headed toward the face painting table with pre-school students and their parents getting their faces painted. With my awesome luck, the ball went from the wall directly on the face painting table sending paint every where and parents sending very ugly looks. I thought it was hilarious yet incredibly embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment