Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Writing #3

Not much is on my mind besides graduating. I would graduate right now if i had the chance. Id celebrate by walking out of here and going strait to bed and sleep. Yes, i literally would go home and then sleep but i wouldn't could that as my actual celebration. My actual celebration would be a party of course, a non-alcoholic party of course, silly. I usually do something for myself for my birthday like buy something that i never would have or get my naval pierced. Since I've wanted a tattoo for ages i think i would...actually i know i would  go to a tattoo shop and get my tattoo that I've wanted. It would be pretty baller. But of course living with Satan that would NOT roll over well. So for my own well being i would have to be a little devious about what i was actually doing. I think I would get a bad ass/super realistic full moon somewhere on my upper back. I love the moon. It lets me know that I'm human and if i may feel like i have no where to go, or feel lost or for whatever reason, the moon lets me know that i pretty much exist. And of course i just love the night. It would be pretty legit. I even have what shop i want to go to and possibly who will do it but the thing is, is that the guy is almost too good. His work is beautiful. Beautiful = expensive though. Its worth the price though

No comments:

Post a Comment