Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Deep painful breath

I just woke up from a battle. A war battle of sorts. My troop and I were in camp for the night as the Native Americans invaded our camp while we were sleeping - our most vulnerable hours. I look over to my pain drought arm and see that there is a hand made arrow shot in it. I guess you could say that it should have been in more pain but I was in utter shock. I remember I was in a daze when I tried to move it but the arrow lodged through my arm and into the ground. I was stuck there like a dog tied to a tree. As I am tried to breath it seems to get harder and harder. I must have been regaining my consciousness. I could hear screams of my fellow friends and our exploded fire dancing in and around our tents. Now that I look back on it, it is what we deserved. If someone were to try and take my native homeland I would do everything in my power to keep anyone from invading.

No comments:

Post a Comment