Monday, February 7, 2011

Zebra

Then the zebera ran towards me and started yelling. I was so confused because it was a talking zebra! He was telling me to run because the visious lion was after him. Yet the odd thing that was is that I was more focused on his British accent than him yelling about a lion about to devour both of us. As he slowed down to a trot I leaped onto his back and Lois the zebra to run like the wind. We could hear the hungry, yet very angry lion running a few strides behind behind us. That is when it hit me. I remembered I had my lazer pointer attached to my cowboy boots. I turned around on Lois so I was facing this hungy lion. I pointed the lazer light just in front of the lions paws and just like that the lion forgot all about its hunger and chased the light around like a little kitten. I started laughing when POOF the zebra turned into an actual hungry lion. It was practically a lion in zebras clothing. The lion shook me off and turned around and gave me a nasty glare. He was standing over me ready to bite me then I woke up and realized it was just dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment