Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bucket List

1) fly a kite out of a sun roof
-I wanted to to this since last summer, and i just want to do this for fun

2) live in another country and become fluent in another language
-i love other cultures and would like to live in another one other than my own

3) be on the real world or some reality show
-Just think it would be fun

4) own a nice car
-I am making it a point to not own a pre-owned car because they are crap and i would like to treat myself to a nice, new car.

5) write a book
-I just want something published about my 4th of july weekend a few years ago with a friend

6) own a horse
-I have wanted a horse ever since i was little.

7) streak
-self explanitory

8) own a big and mean looking dog and name it Darla
-Just because it is a super cute name and i want to adopt it.

9) learn how to play guitar
-I have also wanted to do this for a long time

10) learn how to ride a motorcycle
-Just because it is badass

No comments:

Post a Comment